At United Tribes Technical College in Bismarck, 41.4 percent of borrowers who started repaying student loans in 2014 defaulted on those loans by the end of 2016, according to a Higher Education Tribune analysis of the latest disclosure from the U.S. Department of Education.
- 1 JARRELL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Jarrell FFA Vet Clinic to be held March 28
- 2 WEATHERFORD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Gift of Adoption Fair to be held March 25
- 3 DENTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Denton Means Business 5K & Fun Run
- 4 SAN ANTONIO CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: City Council approves raising tobacco purchasing age to 21
- 5 SA to DC trip designed to voice concerns with federal officials
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Tx Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.